Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back from Hiatus

Hi ladies and gentlemen! I am back from hiatus right now, still recovering slightly from the success that was Hamlet! We sold out for four different nights, got almost 400 people to see our show, and generally generated what seemed like fantastic word of mouth.

If you read Isaac Butler's blog (which you absolutely should, as it is both the keystone and the lynch pin of the theater blogging community), you may have noticed that I have my first guest blog up right now. There was a technical glitch that has kept me from starting my duties at the beginning of the week, but it is settled, so you'll hopefully be seeing more content there.

Meanwhile, I also intend to be cross-posting here from my theater company's blog my thoughts on Hamlet, as fleshed out by our work on the production.

Glad to be back!